Policy Master Super Visa InsuranceSuper Visa Insurance
Super Visa Insurance - For Parents and Grand Parents
Super Visa Insurance is for Parents and Grand Parents to live hassle-free stay in Canada for any Medical Emergency.
To obtain or qualify for super visa, Individual must have to purchase medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company for their parent or grandparent.
Following are the Super Visa Insurance requirements to eligible for Canadian Visa:
- Valid for a minimum of one year.
- Covers health care, hospitalization and repatriation costs.
- Covers a minimum of $100,000.
- Valid for each entry to Canada.
- Available for review by a port of entry office.
- Additional coverage of $50,000 with $100,000 insurance option to cover.
- unexpected accidents and emergencies.
- Deductibles are applied on a per policy per-person basis. Some companies.
- apply deductibles to each policy claim.
- Special visit privileges in an emergency during treatment.
Our ServicesInvestment & Insurance Services
Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance is the simplest and most affordable type of Life Insurance. It provides protection for a predetermined term, usually 10 or 20 years. Your Insurance coverage never decreases, and the premiums are guaranteed for the length of the Term Life Insurance.
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical Illness policies are designed to provide a tax-free lump sum money to help an insured in meeting his financial obligations and adapting to his changed circumstances caused by a life-threatening critical illness. You can opt for return of premium on expiry if claim has not been made.
Popular critical illnesses are: Heart attack, Cancer, By-pass surgery and Stroke.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance is a permanent insurance that provides coverage for lifetime. You can pay this plan off in 10-15-20 years or by age 65, and plan runs for ever. It has a guaranteed cash surrender value. You can withdraw or borrow against this CSV to meet your financial needs.
Super Visa Insurance
The Super Visa allows parents and grandparents to visit and spend time with their children and/or grandchildren living in Canada. They can visit multiple times, each stay cannot last more than 24 months.
WE LOVE TO HEARWords From Our Customers
Policy Master found the best rates for me, considering my health, age, and so on. I am extremely happy with them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering buying life insurance.